Resonant Enigma Too: Purpose

I'm making this into an "Art Blog"; more painting and drawing, less aimless wandering and whatnot. Not that there's anything wrong with that ...

Click pictures in posts to enlarge

Saturday, December 19, 2015

Video0.3gp

This is an experiment with a $15 go phone I've had for about 3 months, and just discovered it has a camera, and video. Who'd a'thunk it?
 That's my finger flitting back and forth in front of the lens. Psychedelic huh?
It also has audio, so I'm liable to be singing at you before it's over. No. No. I won't do that. (Be relieved, very relieved.)
But I am intrigued by the potential. It's a medium I haven't really considered before.
Mua-ha-haaaaaaaa...etc.

~

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

you should have sang, or not...I usually impulsively post, then regret

A. Decker said...

I've since found out it only records 15 seconds, so less interesting...