Resonant Enigma Too: Purpose

I'm making this into an "Art Blog"; more painting and drawing, less aimless wandering and whatnot. Not that there's anything wrong with that ...

Click pictures in posts to enlarge

Sunday, October 30, 2016

A Rainy Knife in Abcolab...

~









~

I didn't want to write captions 'cause I's going for visual effect, but still want to say stuff, so down here.
The top pic is from a poster for one of Rob Zombie's Halloween flics, drawn with Uniball pens, and 90% without looking on the lines of the figure. Sort of a slightly modified eye/hand coordination exercise where you put your drawing under the table and try to imagine your pen point going where your eyes go on the copy. I looked for the shading though.
Next is a panel I drew for an abstract comics "Laboratory" where every panel was drawn by a different person. I wonder if I still have a copy of the whole strip somewhere...
Third is a cover I drew for a DVD of Cloverfield I borrowed from my step-son, that didn't already have a cover. I thought it needed one. This is the cropped version.
Lastly is a view from some mountain in Japan that I found on Princess Haiku's blog. In pencil. It's only 4x6 inches.

~

No comments: