...or not

Resonant: Having a lasting presence or effect; enduring. Strongly reminiscent; evocative.
Enigma: A person or thing that is mysterious, puzzling, or difficult to understand.

Some things you might find here: Paintings; drawings; abstract and representational; sketches; doodles; photos; thoughts on art and its processes, my influences; thoughts on meditation and so-called "spiritual" teachings, non duality, Taoism, Zen, etc., and teahers/sages like Chuang Tzu, Lao Tzu, Krishnamurti (both), Wei Wu Wei (Terence Gray), Galen Sharp, Steven Norquist, Eckhart Tolle, Ramana Maharshi, etc.... and doG knows what else, really...

No sidebar because I like to post big pictures. Lists and whatnot are at the bottom.

Monday, November 23, 2015

Domestic Alien



 This^was the last one taken, the one I was looking for.The rest, the "trip to get there," should enlarge to the light box by click, but things go wonky when I drag and drop in here, so I'm not sure...


Aliens living in the walls, having turned the microwave into a transporter, are stealing my iron skillets.






Things go wonky when I drag and drop in here, so these are kinda haphazardly "arranged," But I kinda like it.
Kinda like ignorance interfaced with algorithmic quirk.

~

No comments: