Resonant Enigma Too: Purpose

I'm making this into an "Art Blog"; more painting and drawing, less aimless wandering and whatnot. Not that there's anything wrong with that ...

Click pictures in posts to enlarge

Thursday, September 8, 2016

Some drawings from 1980

~

Page from a sketch book, I think. Pencil of a trash can in a woodworking shop or sculpture studio...

Graphite on a large sheet of drawing paper. I lost it somewhere along the way...

Another pencil in an 11x8.5" sketchbook. I sat on the porch of my apt. across from this to draw it. In the glow of streetlights, or whatever you call 'em when they're in the yard.

All the rest are pencil in the sketchbooks. This one was for a design project involving horizontals and diagonals that wound up being replaced by the big graphite piece above.

Taking a break from painting the outside of this house...

For some reason Blogger loaded the pics in different order than I selected, but it worked out because now the best was saved for last.

~

Is it the full moon yet? I can't sleep. Oh, I feel the sun coming up...

~

No comments: