Resonant Enigma Too: Purpose

I'm making this into an "Art Blog"; more painting and drawing, less aimless wandering and whatnot. Not that there's anything wrong with that ...

Click pictures in posts to enlarge

Thursday, September 29, 2016

Yin/Yang Climbing Tree

~



8x10" oil on canvas, en plein air, 1996. Following are some photos from just the other day.


Are we all getting broader, and losing limbs...?


No photo of it, but it's hollow inside too...




Had a strange psychological experience when I first saw this and the next one. A flood of information that seemed to cover about the last 24 hrs. or so, like a gate opened up, and it was like waking up from a dream sort of, where certain images or aspects really grab your attention and then there's more and you can't hang on to it and then, what the hell was that? Shortly thereafter I became nauseous and nearly passed out. Like I said, strange...


Did I inadvertently photograph the tree's aura? Something weird there, kinda like psychedelics...


Anyway I finally...


...made my way around to the light again.

~

No comments: