Resonant Enigma Too: Purpose

I'm making this into an "Art Blog"; more painting and drawing, less aimless wandering and whatnot. Not that there's anything wrong with that ...

Click pictures in posts to enlarge

Saturday, September 15, 2018

Immerse...

~
This drawing is pencil in an old 11x8.5" "Academie Sketch Diary"...


...of a creek that ran behind a rest stop south of Fayetteville, AR. I was camped out there for a while, in the late 70s, and often did my morning meditation sitting on a flat rock out in the creek. No, not the one you see in the drawing, as this spot was in full view of the whole rest stop. I'd go down the creek - away from the viewer in this picture - and around the bend, out of sight, where it was just me and the cows. They came from a field to the right, where you can see light through the trees there...


~

No comments: