Resonant Enigma Too: Purpose

I'm making this into an "Art Blog"; more painting and drawing, less aimless wandering and whatnot. Not that there's anything wrong with that ...

Click pictures in posts to enlarge

Tuesday, June 22, 2021

Darkness At Times Edge

~


The year Christopher Reeves' first Superman movie came out, 1978 apparently, I'm at home trying to draw this Frazetta illustration from TV Guide -- the grayscale version to the left was in the magazine, below is the full color image -- promoting that week's episode of Battlestar Gallactica.

I mention the Superman movie because that's what interrupted the drawing: friends showed up and coaxed me away to go see the newest incarnation of The Man of Steel. 

I was glad I did but don't know why I never finished the sketch.

Anyway, it's pencil in a 11.5" x 8.5" sketchbook.


 


 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

~

No comments: