Resonant Enigma Too: Purpose

I'm making this into an "Art Blog"; more painting and drawing, less aimless wandering and whatnot. Not that there's anything wrong with that ...

Click pictures in posts to enlarge

Tuesday, October 24, 2023

I allowed your cookies. What's the problem?

 

 

I haven't been able to get Gaggle to allow me to upload any pictures, despite me allowing their cookies. I was going to try and revive this ol' blog one more time again, but unless this - I can only assume it is a - glitch gets resolved, this may be the end of me on Blogger. No point without images.


Edit, 10/25/2023: Turned off Enhanced Tracking Protection, and changed another setting; now I gotta see which one did it: 

 


Ok, now I know; it's the Enhanced Tracking Protection that has to go.

~

No comments: